JOVY RE7500 BGA rework station,RE-7500 BGA soldering machine Jovy system welding machine
NOTICE: if products in stock, you will get it within 1 week, if products out of stock, you have to wait about 40-60 days
- ? Dark infrared ceramic emitters:both the reflow and the pre-heating heating source are IR emitters in range from 2µm to 8µm wavelength. It suites most of the components and application materials (plastic, ceramic, aluminum …etc.).
- ? Safe and compatible for tough lead free applications.
- ? Safe for the adjacent components.
- ? Homogeneous heat distribution.
- ? Controlled and focused heating range through upper heater reflectors.
- ? Efficient for future sophisticated technologies in IC packages and soldering alloys design and materials.
- ? Heaters are German made with more than 100000 working hours ? 3 years in average
- ? Laser pointer ensures the heating energy delivered towards the target area precisely and accurately.
- ? Pick?up tool facilitates the component removal very safe with complete control, whatever the component temperature is.
- ? Temperature reader equipped with a sensitive thermo couple for a real time temperature reading with tolerance of +/-2°C.
- ? Three operating modes: manual mode, software control mode and process stages profiling mode.
- ? Built in cooling fan fitted in advanced mechanical design to provide safe indirect cooling source for reworked application.
- ? Boards X/Y table: equipped with the machine in free portable movement design for unlimited usages, serves application preparation and rework.
- ? Body and components: built with high quality components and materials which guarantee both long life durability and user safety.
- ? Warranty: one year from the date of purchase with lifetime full application support and technical support.
Upper heater Power
Pre heater Power
220 volts 50/60 HZ
Max board Size
300mm x 300mm
- ? User interface allows easy control for all the RE-7500 features in addition to monitoring the process time with temperature real time display.
- ? Fast streaming USB connection.
- ? Monitoring the temperature readings of the process in a real time.
- ? Running process graph with time elapsed guide.
- ? Adjustable alarm temperature set point.
- ? Operating the upper heater in both normal and park mode.
- ? Controlling the cooling fan in both normal and park mode.
- ? Uploading default machine settings.
- ? Three built in profiles restored in the machine.
- ? Adjust safety threshold temperature set point.
- ? Change the temperature unit from Celsius to Fahrenheit and vice versa.
- ? Process stage profiling interface allows to run a complete process which consists of three stages: pre-heating, Soaking and Reflow in one step profile.
- ? Download and upload unlimited number of ready-made or user profiles.
- ? Complete control of machine mode and both heaters modes in each stage of the profile.
- ? User message could be created for each profile stage.
- ? Process settings graph option for user analysis before running each profile.
- ? Saving unlimited number of run process graphs for user analysis and process development.
- ? Upload any three created profile to the machine memory and run it manually.
- ? Retrieve any profile stored in RE-7500 memory to run it through the interface